270 Baychester Ave, Bronx, NY 10475
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

It took 58 minutes to recieve our food and when we did receive it , it was the wrong order and the food was raw and uncooked.In fact , the steak mad me vomit when I returned home!!

The baked potato was hard like a brick.

In addition, the 3 orders that we ask for was the steak and lobster tail combo but instead was offered a raw steak, salad and uncooked potato!!The server Anthony T.tried his best to accommodate us but the restaurant was understaffed and he alone had to work 10 tables by himself!Anthony T. needs a promotion because considering the circumstances, like being the only person working,he held a brave face throughout!!

I also witnessed a worker changing clothes in the customer restroom!! Are there any employee restrooms???By the way, this location is located in the Bay Plaza Shopping Mall in the Bronx NewYork.In short, this was by far the worst experience Ever to which I encountered in a restaurant establishment!....!!!!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO THE MANAGER AND OR OWNER'S OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!!TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Please feel free to contact me Delilah Hernandez 6164575018

or email me @ ddelilah29@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Outback Steakhouse Appetizer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Correction my number is 1646-457-5018 Delilah Hernandez. Can a Outback representative contact me regarding my concern!!!!!!Or email me already!!

@Delilah Hernandez

Why would they? This isnt their site.

This site is a place people go when they need to whine. If you wish a resolution for your issue then you need to get ahold of outback’s website and use the contact us or feedback section. Expecting them to contact you because you posted HERE is silly, non productive, and a complete waste of your time. Besides, why would they care to respond?

People like you attempt some form of fraud at every place you eat. I know, I have a mother in law who does something similar each and every time she eats out. There will ALWAYS be something wrong with your order because you have found that if you dispute it and make a scene they will either discount the bill or give it to you free. You will sit there and blackmail them to get your way and you have no shame doing so.

It’s amazing how quick your tune changes when they offer you a free item or meal. “Oh I’m never going back ever again!” “GIMME FREE STUFF” It’s sad really. But eventually people like you and my MIL get caught and are banned from ever going back. Currently over half the eating establishments in her town will not serve her.

What are you expecting? You’re going to the Denny’s of steak houses!!

@Durpa

First of all, no one is attempting to commit fraud.I simply voiced my concern during a dining experience!!!!!Your mother in law and what she experiences while dining out has nothing to do with me.The nerve of you to even suggest that.Secondly, I did make an attempt to contact the Outback steak house corporation and to date, no one has contacted me!!!I Lastly, my reason for posting was to bring an awareness to deceptive consumer practices at this establishment, not as a means of obtaining a free meal!! If you read my comment correctly, you would have READ that I even commended a particular Outback employee on his profound customer services!!! PLEASE ME WITH YOUR UNJUST CRITICISM!!!!!