2.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On May 22nd i ate at an OUTBACK in laurel md is was the worst restaurant i have ever eaten at in my short 54 years and i have eaten in a lot of places but never had the feeling i was going to slip not only in the rest room but the main floor as well.The main dinning area was FILTHY trash on the floor the whole hour i was there so before i left the waiter asked if very thing was ok ?

i said i only have one problem and that was the trash on the floor i looked at the whole time i ate my meal.waitress and waiters walked by it many time and looked at it and never picked it up RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Outback Steakhouse. The most disappointing about outback steakhouse sanitary conditions at Outback Steakhouse was main floor and restrooms , but reviewer liked waitress was great. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Outback Steakhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Outback Steakhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments