When my wife and my 2 year old son and I got there it was empty and i saw an empty table on a corner near the entrance.We had to wait 15 minutes and then they sat us in that table.

Then after ordering the waiter forgets my drink and does not bring my wife a plate. I asked for ketchup and he brought it 15 minutes later. Also when it was time to pay he charged me for a food that I did not eat. To top it of, he took my credit card and took about 10 minutes to return it.

God only knows what he was doing.Who knows if he was coping the numbers.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Waiter.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Outback Steakhouse - Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey Outback Steakhouse "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Horrible experience and Abusive management Outback Steakhouse "After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise. David Shein was..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Columbia, South Carolina Outback Steakhouse "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - 2 Free Entrees Deal Review from Kissimmee, Florida Outback Steakhouse "I am quite upset! On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners. I completed..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more