1705 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862, USA

Update by user Jun 14

If no resolution, will move to LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE, in spite of the higher cost.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

Had a terrible experience.Mentioned to waiter the beer we ordered had been pulled from two taps (apparently the tap was OUT of the beer we had CHOSEN and he ASKED US what we'd like to do about it (really?).

The beer was plane gross. Also, we were told they didn't have the $9.99 Wednesday special (the only reason we went) and forced us into the $15 (each) special - too much food, spent more than we intended to. Our water glasses remained empty for far too long and we just generally did not get the attention we're accustomed to at OUTBACK. Went a step further and CALLED THE LOCATION MANAGER.

He made no correction for our last visit but simply encouraged me to come on in because they DO have the special and that our beer would be PULLED FROM ONE TAP.

WOW.I'm done.

Review about: Thinking Of Moving On To The Longhorn Steakhouse.

I liked: Food.

2.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Outback Steakhouse Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

plane gross? as in AIR plane?

plain

instead of giving your money to these chain restaurants, why not support a locally owned restaurant?